A new railing graces the “Yellow House” on High Street in Shepherdstown, the former meeting house of the Phi Sigma Chi sorority of onetime-Shepherd College, thanks to an effort by the sorority members and others. The iron railing, which was crafted and forged by blacksmiths Frank Graves and Daniel Tokar, bears an inscription that reads, “In honor of the Phi Sigma Chi Sorority 1948-1960.” The house is formally known as the Entler-Weltzheimer House and dates to around 1770, making it one of the oldest houses in the town. The sorority used the house as its meeting place from 1948 to 1960, when the it was based on the Shepherd College campus. Shepherd University recently added a new cedar shake roof, restored the foundation, painted and made other repairs to the building. A dedication of the railing is set for Homecoming Day, Oct. 5 at 11 a.m. The public is invited to attend.